if you own a credit card, then you may want to increase your credit limit beyond what you currently have. But there is no easy way out without a credit card upgrade. But in this guide, I have shared a strategy to increase the SBI credit card limit. If you are an SBI credit card owner this guide explains to you how to increase your credit card limit with the app, in detail and step by step. Necessary requirements to increase the SBI credit card limitActive SBI credit card there are no EMIs and they are eligible payment term for your purchase some shut down timely paid EMIs [Recommended: RBL Bank Credit Card For The First Time
Trick to increase the limit of the SBI credit card
- Here are some steps you can easily take to limit your SBI credit card
Buy something from EMI and pay EMIs on time
- With your available limit, try to buy more goods from EMIs and pay all EMIs on time.
- You can get the Zero benefit of EMI costs on Amazon and Flipkart offers dates, so you can charge other EMI conversion costs.
- Once you have paid all the EMIs on time, after a few days you will receive an SMS and email about the increase in the credit card limit.
Buy high-priced products and use your entire credit limit
- Try to buy something of value and spend all your money. An SBI card offers excessive purchases if you pay more than your credit limit.
- 33,000 and you have to buy a laptop that costs Rs. 35,000 then you can pay Rs. 2,000 Rs on your credit card and your limit goes up to Rs. 35,000 so you can buy that laptop.
Call customer care and ask to close your Card and state the reason for the low credit limit
- This method is always working and very simple. Just call SBI Customer Care and tell them you want to close your
- card because the credit limit is too low. You can also tell them that you have another bank card with a higher credit
- limit and a better offer on that card. After confirmation, they will confirm you to keep your card and will increase your limit.
Make your CIBIL / Score Score points
- sometimes keeping CIBIL points also helps you increase the SBI Card limit. Generally, keeping a Credit Score above 750 is a good practice and helps you get loans and credit cards easily.
How to increase the SBI credit card limit with the app
- Once you have received an SMS or email about the credit limit increase, open the SBI card application on your smartphone.
- If you do not have an SBI card application on your phone, you must install the app and add your card to the application.
- Learn how to use an SBI card using the app.
- Download the SBI card application
- From the app’s home screen, open the left-hand menu by tapping the 3-line hamburger menu on the top left side of the screen.
- Now, tap and select the Services option from the menu.
- click on service options
- From the new screen, various services will be displayed for your SBI card. Select the credit limit option.
select the credit limit increase option
- Your new credit limit will be displayed on the screen. Accept the t & c statement by reading it in full and tapping the CONFIRMATION button.
- Notice to add a credit card limit
- On the new Popup screen, confirmation about your SBI credit card increase limit is displayed and the service request number is also mentioned. Click OK to close the window.
- credit limit verification
Now you can go to the home screen and you can see that the credit limit is being increased for free.