All Banks In India Offer By Surveying The Location Of Their Customers. At the time of opening the account, you can receive a checkbook of 10/25/50, but after using all the checks, you may need to order a new checkbook. SBI Bank allows customers to order an online test book via online banking. In this post, I explained, the SBI application process for book review online via online banking. Also, you can get a checkbook by going to your bank branch and filling out a form.[Recommended: How To Get SBI Cheque Book Request SMS
Prerequisite for application of SBI test book online
- Internet bank ID Use and password
- SBI mobile phone number
- The registered bank address must be correct. If you want to change the address, then learn how to change the address in the sbi account guide.
- Ways to request a test book online
- There are two ways to easily manage a test book online –
- Through the Internet Banking website
- With the Yono Lite SBI mobile app on Smartphones. (sb check mobile application)
Application for SBI online test manual step-by-step guide
- Follow these simple steps to get your check home
- Open the SBI internet banking website on your phone/computer.
- From the dashboard, click the ask option and queries from the top menu.Click on the test book request
- Continue on a new page, click on the Explore Book option.
- Now, on the new page, select your account number, number of check sheets, and click the Submit button. enter the details of the checkbook
- On the new page, enter the one-time password (OTP) obtained from your registered mobile number and click the Verify button.
- enter OTP to order a check
- READ ALSO SBI check the application form online in 5 minutes
- SBI Account Statement Without Online Banking ”]
- Now a new page asks you to select your postal address; you can choose a bank registered address or enter a new address in case you change your location.
- select an address to get a new sbi test book
- After clicking the submit button, your SBI test book request is made online, and the same is displayed on the screen with the reference number.
- checkbook successfully registered
- AND LEARN How to use the SBI Debit Card?
Application for SBI test book online with SBI or any personal mobile app.
- Application for SBI Mobile Letter
- You can now request your check from a sbi mobile app called SBI Yono Lite
- Open sbi or any personal mobile app on your smartphone.
- Download SBI Yono Lite for Android
- Download SBI Yono Lite for iOS
- You must use the application before you can use it.
- From the main screen, tap the application option.
- select the applicable option in the yono lite app
- On the new page, tap the checkbook option.
- select the Viewbook option
- On the next screen, select the New Checkbook Request option.
- SBI request to checkbook online in 5 minutes 1
- Now, select the number of checkbooks, the number of leaves, and then click the Ask below button.
- select the number of check sheets and click on the application
- Enter the OTP received from your mobile number and tap the Verify button.
- Enter the address and click the Submit button.
- Now, your checkbook request has been successfully registered, and you will receive a checkbook in a few days.
See SBI book delivery status online
- Within three days, your checkbook will be sent, and the tracking code from the post office will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
- You can now open the India Post office tracking web page and enter the tracking code to know the status of your checkbook.