Syndicate Bank is a foreign bank. The bank provides all digital banking services to its customers. All syndicate customers can benefit from those digital accounting features and take advantage, saving time. One such facility is mobile baking. In this guide, we will explain how to start syndicate banking mobile banking. [Recommended:Andhra Bank Mobile Banking Registration
Requirements for registering with Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking
- Internet banking or ATM card to generate MPIN.
- Valid mobile phone number (number must be registered in the bank.)
- Internet connection to Smartphones using Mobile App.
Syndicate Bank launch process Step by step Process –
- To activate the syndicate mobile banking center, you first need to create a Mini. There are two ways to get Pin –
- online banking, from the Branch by filling out a form and an ATM.
Access to MPIN via Internet Banking
- First, go to the website of the online banking syndicate – https://www.syndonline.in/
- Now, log in with your user id and password for your internet banking. If you do not have access to the syndicated
- banking, then follow our guide – how to register for syndicate bank internet banking.
- From your online banking dashboard, click on the Customer Service option from the top menu item.
- From the left-hand menu, click the mobile banking registration option.
- On the next screen, enter the account number, mobile number and click the next button.
- Now you will get your Pin on your mobile phone via SMS. Save this pin for future use.
Get a Pint via Bank Branch
- You can get the PIN at the bank branch again, you must complete the syndicate banking mobile banking form and
- send it to the relevant manager.
Find the PIN by ATM
- Insert your ATM card at any bank ATM near you.
- Enter your ATM PIN and select mobile bank registration.
- Enter your registered mobile phone number where you want to find a mobile banking location
- Now you will find the OTP on your mobile phone, enter this OTP on the screen to confirm your request.
- You will be Mpin on your mobile phone via SMS. Save this Mpin for future use.
- Once you have obtained the MPIN in one of three ways, proceed to further the operation of the Syndicate bank
- Download SyndMobile App from Playstore / Appstore.
- Download SyndMobile for Android
- Download SyndMobile for iPhone
- Once you have downloaded the App, enter the mobile number that you used to generate Mpin.
- You will now receive an activation code on your mobile phone. Enter this code to verify the login.
- Mobile banking syndicate activated 5 minutes 1
- On the next screen, you must enter the Mpin you created earlier, and then click Login.
- enter the point of the bank performance syndicate
- On the new screen, the app asks you to install NEW Mpin. Enter the new PIN of your choice twice.
- You can now sign in to the app using your login password. Use MPIN to make transactions from the app.
- With these simple steps, you can easily perform Syndicate bank banking activation from your own phone.