Ratnakar Bank Ltd (RBL) is an Indian bank made by the country that provides banking services in India. This guide describes the step-by-step process of RBL credit card bank for the first time in detail PIN production with simple words.[Recommended: [Quick Way] SBI Account Statement Without Online Banking
Requirements for RBL Bank Credit Card for the first time
- RBL credit card with the card number, expiration date.
- Your birthday (account holder).
- RBL MyCard App on your smartphone so that a simple PIN is set by phone.
- The bank has registered a mobile number for receiving OTP via SMS.
- Active Net connection to your phone to access RBL MyCard App.
The step-by-step process of RBL bank credit card for the first time is the production of PIN
- There are two ways to set an RBL credit card PIN
- Through the RBL website
- With the RBL MyCard app
- We You will see The method in detail
RBL bank credit card for the first time in the production of PIN via the RBL website
- Open the RBL website on your PC or smartphone – https://www.rblbank.com/
- The bank homepage displays on your screen. Click the sign-in button on this page.
- In the pop-up screen, select Set your PIN card under the credit card category.
- select the card pin set option
- Now, enter your RBL credit card number, Birthday, and Expiry Date Card (Monthly and Yearly).
- enter card details to set the pin
- Once all the details have been completed correctly, click on the SEND OTP button.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number via SMS. You must have a mobile phone number registered with you.
- Scroll down to the page below and enter the found OTP. Make sure you install OTP correctly.
- Enter your favorite four-digit PIN.
- insert OTP and new pin to set the rbl pin of the credit card
- Re-enter the PIN to make sure it is entered correctly and finally click on the Change PIN button.
- After verification, your PIN will be assigned to your rbl credit card.
RBL credit card PIN Set by application
- First, you need to install the RBL MyCard app on your smartphone.
- Download the RBL MyCard App for Android
- Download the RBL MyCard App for iOS
- Once you have installed the app, you need to register your credit card by entering the card details and mobile number.
- After registering, go to the main menu and select the Set PIN option.
- Now, enter your RBL credit card number, expiration date, and date of birth.
- In your registered number, you will receive an OTP code via SMS. Enter this code in the app properly.
- Now enter your favorite four-digit PIN card. Re-enter the PIN correctly and click the SET PIN button.