The State Bank of India offers its customers a variety of credit cards to secure money for security services. If you own an SBI credit card and use any SBI credit card, you will need a user ID and password to manage your card. If you forget your SBI card user ID, then you can’t control your card or check statement. In this guide, we will see how to get an SBI Credit Card User ID. You will find the answer to your question I forgot my SBI credit card user ID for details and step by step tutorial on the solution.[Recommended: SBI Cheque Book Request Online
Resolving Requirements I forgot my SBI credit card user ID problem
- you need to have your SBI credit card enter card details while resetting the username.
- Get your mobile number registered with you. The mobile number must be linked to the SBI credit card account.
- Smartphone to use SBI card application.
The step-by-step solution I forgot my SBI credit card user ID
- Open the SBI Card App on your smartphone and select the “Open Username” option at the bottom of the User field box.
- I forgot my SBI 1 credit card user ID
- Now, on the next screen, enter your SBI credit card number, CVV, and your date to confirm the details.
- enter sbi credit card details
- Now, the system will send you an OTP to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- enter OTP found
- Once you have found OTP, go into the box and tap the VERIFY button.
- After successfully verify the OTP code, your username displayed on the next screen.
- I forgot my SBI 2 credit card user ID
- That’s all; you have found the solution to the question I forgot my SBI credit card user ID.