State bank of India has always been a new way to provide for their customers. SBI offers many online services that do not require a branch visit. You can do almost everything from your home during Digital India. SBI has now started a new service that does not require your ATM card to withdraw your money from SBI ATM. Yes, you heard it right, now you can withdraw money if you forget your Debit / ATM card or your lost ATM card. In this guide, we will see how to withdraw money without an ATM card at SBI ATM.[Recommended:Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Transfer Online
The technology that supports Cardless Cash is withdrawing
- Carless Cash withdraws the service using your mobile phone number as a guarantee and verifies your identity so that a bank or ATM card is not required to verify.
- This service is useful in situations such as forgetting an ATM card.
Benefits of cardless money to SBI
- You do not need an ATM / Debit card to withdraw money from an SBI ATM
- You can use this facility to withdraw money from any of your relatives remotely by simply sharing the secret code you received on your mobile phone.
- This service does not require a smartphone or app to perform the withdrawal. You have a basic phone feature that you can receive an SMS with enough money to withdraw.
- Using Net banking, you can create a secret code to withdraw money from SBI ATMs. The smartphone will benefit from the use of the YONO app.
- There is no extra charge for using this service, YONO cardless fees are free to use.
- The secret OTP code found on your mobile phone is only valid for 30 minutes, which provides complete security for your account.
- You can only extract the value entered while generating the secret code.
- This only ensures that you know the amount that will be issued which makes your transaction secure.
The disadvantages of the YONO cardless card service
- This facility is only valid for SBI ATMs and currently not all SBI ATMs have this facility. SBI will eventually allow this
- feature to all its SBI ATMs soon. Withdrawal of less than 500 r is not possible.
- The limit of ₹ 10,000 can be withdrawn in one transaction and ₹ 20,000 can be withdrawn in one day.
Items require YONO card-free cash
- Internet Banking Login for your SBI Account – If you do not have an online banking account, you can apply for an SBI bank registration
- Mobile number must be registered with the Bank. You can register your mobile phone at sbi online.
- The registered mobile number must be with you to receive the OTP code via SMS.
- You need to withdraw money within 30 minutes of creating the code on the Yono App/website.
- Only SBI prefers ATMs with YONO cashpoints currently supported. (See the sign outside the ATM or check out the YONO cash option ion main ATM menu)
How to withdraw money without an ATM card to SBI
- Follow these simple steps to gain an SBI YONO card-free location –
- In your browser open the SBI website: https://www.sbiyono.sbi/
- Once the website has been downloaded, enter your SBI internet banking user ID and password and log in to the website.
- On the main page namely My Relationships, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Yono Cash Option.
- Click on your cash
- Select the ATM option on the next page to get cash without your cards.
- Select the atm option for the currency
- Now, select your account from the drop-down menu and enter the value by ₹ 500 times, then click the next button to continue.
- Enter the amount to withdraw cash without a card
- On the next page, enter your favorite six-digit PIN.
- Enter the yono pin pin
- The next page shows a summary of your selection. Confirm each entry with a mark marking that I agree to the Terms and Conditions option.
- When you click the Verify button, the following screen teaches you how to use yono cardless income.
transaction number for your cash
- Now, go to the SBI ATM next to the main menu, select the YONO currency option.
- Enter the amount to be issued and press Enter.
- Now, enter the Six Digit Transaction ID and press Enter.
- On the next screen, enter the six Digit Yono Cash PINs you set in step 6.
- Once both PINs have been verified, your money will be withdrawn from the machine.
- Collect money and your process is complete. With these thirteen simple steps, you can withdraw money without an ATM card at SBI.