In the event that you lose your bank card OR your card is stolen, it is important to block the card immediately. If you have a lost bank card, the bank offers easy ways to block the card online. In this guide, I explained how to block an online bank card within a minute to prevent unauthorized access to your account.[Recommended:Trick To Increase The Limit Of The SBI Credit Card
Required items to block online banking card
- One thing is needed to take immediate action
- Mobile bank registered number.
- Corporation mobile banking App.
- Online banking details and internet access on your smartphone/computer. For this, make sure you have a valid SMS program on your number.
- As soon as one of the above items is available to you, you are ready to disable the bank card.
How to The block Corporation banking debit card
- 4 Ways to Block Your Bank Card
- By calling
- With Net Banking
- By SMS
- With Mobile App
Block Corporation Bank debit card by sending an SMS
- This process is straightforward, and you can block your card immediately
- Find your bank account number and open the SMS app from your phone.
- Now, create a new SMS and type the following text –
- Now, send this SMS to the following number –
- Corporation Bank SMS SMS number – 9999999999
- If an SMS is sent, your card will be blocked immediately.
Disable Debit Card bank over the phone
- Find your registered bank number and dial the following number in the dial
- Corporate bank account box number – 1800 425 2407
- When the phone is connected, select the option to block the Card from IVRS
- Your card will be blocked immediately.
Via Mobile Banking App
- Open the CorpEase Mobile App on your smartphone. If you do not have an app, you need to sign up for mobile
- banking. Read our guide on how to register a corporate banking mobile.
- Sign in to the app by entering the six-digit app PIN
- Now, click on the 3-row menu from the top left corner to open the sidebar.
- Tap the option to block the Debit card from the menu.
- Choose a reason to block, and your card will be blocked immediately.
Block Corporation Bank Debit card use internet Bank
- Open an open corporate banking website on your computer – https://www.corpnetbanking.com/
- Click Click here to continue the option to go to the sign-in screen.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in to your bank account.
- Now, click on the Services option and select the Debit Card blocking option.
- Select the reason for the card restriction and click on the BLOCK CARD button.
- Your card is now blocked immediately.
- Using these four methods, you can easily block your online banking card within one minute.