SBI provides a variety of online services to its customers to facilitate and sustain home sales. You can get almost all banking services online easily accessible on the phone or computer. But sometimes you do not have access to the Internet, and you may need to access a banking service. One such service is to order a checkbook offline. In this post, we will see how we can get an SBI test letter request via SMS. You will receive a step-by-step guide to ordering a new check via SMS[Recommended: RBL Rewards Point Use: How To Redeem RBL Reward Points
Requirements for receiving SBI test letter application via SMS
- Mobile number registered with SBI Bank
- An application that works on your SIM card so you can send SMS.
- Internet connection for some time to install the SBI Quick App only if you have not registered for banking via SMS before.
Application for SBI test book using step-by-step SMS guide
- You need the fast SBI app installed on your phone. If this app is not installed, you will need to install the app in the
- play store or in the app store using the Internet and enable SMS banking.
- Install the fast SBI for Android
- Install SBI Quick for iOS
- To activate SMS banking, open the app and select the Account Services option on the main screen.
- Sbi account statement offline
- On the next screen, click the signup option and send an SMS to sign up for SMS banking,
- click on subscription
- In a few seconds, you will receive an SMS response that says your SMS banking service is now active.
- Go back to the SBI Instant application and select Account Services and View the Book Request Options.
- select a test book application
- Send an SMS sent to your screen, which is CHQREQ, and send it to 9223588888
- In response, you will find that an SMS about your checkbook request has been successfully received.
- After a few days, you will receive a check letter from your registered address.