Hyderabad State Bank is one of the most efficient banks in India. SBH is most active in Telangana countries; both branches are located throughout India. SBH is a sister bank of the SBI and operates on the same SBI servers. If you have a state-of-the-art Hyderabad bank account and want to check your account balance without going to the branch, ATM then this guide is for you. In this article, we explained how you can get an SBH online balance test with or without an internet connection within 1 minute. [Recommended:How To Withdraw Money Without An ATM Card To SBI
How to check SBH Online account balance online or offline
- There are four ways online where you can get SBH online balance status.
- Through Internet Banking
- You are using SBH Mobile Banking
- Through * 99 # Banking
SBH Balance Inquiry by Call Missed
- We will see all the methods one by one in detail –
- SBH Balance Investigation using Internet Banking
- This method works on both a smartphone and a computer with an internet connection.
- Follow these steps to find out your account balance.
- After the merger, all sister banks like SBH will be transferred to SBI, and all login will be done via SBI only.
- Open the SBH Internet banking portal website in your computer/smartphone browser.
- Now sign in with your username and password. If you do not have an SBH online banking account, then
- follow this guide to sign up for SBH internet banking.
- When you are logged in, from the main dashboard, you can see your account number. Click on Show balance
- to get the account balance on the screen.
- That’s all; you can now see your account balance and a small statement on your screen.
Online balance using Mobile App
- SBH mobile bank is now SBI any application (now called Yono Lite SBI). You can use your SBH online banking
- credentials to log in to this app and get your account balance right away.
- First, you must download the SBH bank application, SBH, or any other app and sign up for it. You can read
- this guide to know how to sign up for SBI or any app.
- Open the SBH mobile app on your smartphone and sign in with a user id and password.
- Now, on the big screen, you can see the “Show Balance” option.
- Once you have taped the “Show balance” option, you can find the SBH balance on your phone screen.
- This way, in four easy steps, you can view the SBH online balance check on your phone.
SBH Balance Investigation Using the NUUP feature – * 99 # (without internet connection)
- This method is not very popular, but it is the most complete way to check the balance of an account on any mobile
- phone without an internet connection.
- You can check your account balance, send money, get a small statement at any time using this app * 99 # which does not require an internet connection.
- First, you must register for this service. Read this guide to know how to sign up for NUUP.
- Now dial * 99 # from your dial phone and wait for it to repeat.
- In the pop-up window, enter your PIN to sign in to the service.
- Now, select the “Check Balance” option and tap the send button.
- In the next popup, you can see the balance of the SBH account on your screen.
How to find out the balance of an SBH account online using an unanswered call
- You can check your account balance by providing a missed call again. All banks have started providing a toll-free
- number to get an account balance via SMS.
SBH toll-free number: 09223766666
- Call the phone number above from your phone’s dial-pad.
- Once the call is connected, wait for it to disconnect automatically.
- Now, you will receive an SMS on your phone with the account balance specified.
- Open that SMS, and you will see the balance of the account available in your SBH account.