SBI credit card users can use their cards at any online POS equipment such as shopping malls, hotels, etc. But after swiping the card, you will need to enter the PIN on the swipe machine (unless you have an RFID-enabled card and POS machine this feature). However, if you forget your PIN, you cannot purchase, and you will need to reset your card PIN. In this guide, we will see how we can change the SBI credit card PIN and the step-by-step SBI credit card change guide.[Recommended:How To The Changing Mobile Phone Number The SBI Credit Card
Requirements to change SBI credit card PIN
- Your SBI credit card needs to be activated. Find out here how to use an SBI credit card.
- SBI card application on your phone to reset your PIN from your phone.
- Registered mobile number to receive OTP via SMS. OR Registered email ID.
How to change credit card PIN step-by-step PIN. Credit Card PIN Guide Guide
- You can reset the SBI credit card PIN using two different methods. From the mobile app and SBI website. We’ll see the app’s path while both approaches are almost identical
- Download the SBI Card app from the Google Play Store OR app store on your smartphone.
- Download the SBI Card App for Android
- Download the SBI Card App for iOS
- Register in the App using your credit card details like card number, CVV, and date of birth.
- Now sign in to your card by entering the user ID and MPIN / password.
- Now, open the Swipe Left Menu, then click on the Manage PIN Card option.
- select to manage the card pin option
- Select your Card from the drop-down list (if you have multiple cards).
- On the same screen, click on the Generate OTP button. click to generate OTP
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and registered email ID.
- Enter this OTP in the field provided and enter your PIN for your NEW SBI Card. enter OTP and set a new sbi card pin
- Once you have re-entered the card pin, click the Send button to complete the process of changing the credit card PIN.