SBI Bank provides many online services to its account holders and credit card holders. You can do almost everything online sitting at home. One such service is a change of SBI credit address. We have seen how to change the SBI bank address address, now in this guide, we will see how we can change the address on the SBI credit card online.[Recommended:SBI CIF Number Check in 1 Minutes
The requirements for an SBI credit card address change online
- Your SBI credit card must work. If you haven’t renewed your credit card yet, know how to start using a sbi card online.
- You should know the login details for your SBI Application card / website account.
- The registered mobile number must be available for you to receive OTP for verification.
How to change address at SBI credit card online: SBI credit card address changes step-by-step guide
- You can change both your address with the Mobile App and the Website. In this guide, we will see how to change the address using the SBI Card Mobile App.
- Download the SBI card app from the play store OR the Apple app store.
- Install the SBI card application for Android Install the SBI card app for iOS
- Once you have installed the app, open it, and sign in with your username and password.
- Now, open the main menu by swiping from the left side of the screen.
- Click the “My Profile” option from the menu.
- Now, select the address tab on the newly opened screen. click on the edit icon to refresh the address
- Here, you can edit the residential address and work address. Click on the edit icon before the address.
- Set the address with your new address and click on the CONFIRM button. update your new address
- Confirm your address and click on the GENERATE OTP button. click on Otp to confirm
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Install this OTP and press the VERIFY button. enter the otp found to update the address on the sbi card
- On the new screen, you will get a Service Request Number with a specific command. The instructions are as follows.
- Request for a change of credit card address has been submitted
- You must upload the Proof of Address to confirm that you remain at this address. You can either send an email to email@example.com OR log in to sbicard.com and download the Document by setting up a Service request.
The list of eligible documents is mentioned below
- list of documents accepted for change of credit address
- Aadhar card
- Electricity Bill
- MANARAGA card
- Voting Id
- Driver’s License
- Government Issue Identity Card
- Property Tax Receipt
- Pension certificate
- We will see both document upload process
Email Text for Verification
- First, scan a valid document using any scanner on your phone or scanner.
- Now open the email app and sign in with your email id (if not already done)
- You can check that you have received a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now click on the reply button and upload your valid Document, scanned in step1.
- When an email is sent, the SBI team will verify your address document and send it back via SBI address verification email.
Upload Documents to the Website
- Open sbicard.com in your browser and log in with your User ID and Password.
- Click on the Services option in the left menu and then click on the track service application option.
- Now, you will get all the history of your service request. Here, select Request to change the SBI credit card address and click the Upload Icon in front of the service request number.
- click the upload button
- Now, select the address type (Residence or Office) and type Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license, etc.
- select the address type and document name
- For the third boxer, upload the Document.
- Remember that scanned documents must be in PDF or JPG and should not exceed 5 MB in size.
- Once this Text is verified, you will receive an email / SMS regarding the effective change of address.