Corporation bank is a state-owned bank in India that has provided various online services to its customers to secure banking solutions. One such service is a portable banking service that you can easily access your account from your phone. In this guide, we will look at the banking registration service in simple steps. [Recommended: How To The Block Corporation Banking Debit Card
Documents/items required for registration of a bank corporation bank
- Smartphone/feature phone that can receive SMS.
- Active Internet connection to your phone/computer.
- Bank card linked to your bank account number.
A step-by-step process for mobile banking registration
- Follow these simple steps to get this activity done in 5 minutes
- First, download the Corp Ease App from the play store/app store and install it.
- Download the Corp Ease App for Android
- Download the Corp Ease App for iOS
- Open the app once installed and grant the required permissions once requested.
- On the next screen, your mobile number will be displayed on the screen,
- if it is not displayed, enter your registered mobile number on the screen and click the Confirm button. Sim business verification
- Now, you will receive OTP on your phone via SMS. Insert OTP on the screen and click on the Confirm button.
- After OTP is successfully verified, the app now shows your account numbers. Select the account number and bank card associated with it.
- Now enter the last six-digit debit card, Expiration Date, PIN, and click the PROCEED button.
- The app will verify your details, and on the next screen, you can set 6 PIN and 4-digit PIN login numbers.
- How to make a Bank Bank registration
- Now, the login screen will appear on your phone. Enter your 6-digit login PIN to access the app.
- In this way, you have easily completed the registration of a bank corporation bank in 8 steps.