Andra bank is a national bank that provides all kinds of digital banking. One such service is Mobile Banking. You can make your account transactions on your mobile phone using this service. In this service, We will explain to you how to do in detail the registration of mobile banks in Andra. The guide explains all the steps in steps and in a way that is easy to understand.[Recommended:How to check SBH Online account balance online or offline
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking Registration Requirements
- The mobile number must be registered with the bank in order to operate the mobile banking system
- User must have a Debit card / ATM card to enable Andhra Bank Mobile Banking registration
- Smartphone with Internet Connection to access the account on your phone.
A step-by-step process for Andhra mobile bank registration
- Follow these steps to use your mobile banking
- Download the Andhra Bank banking app on your smartphone – ABTej
- Download the ABTej app for Android
- Download the ABTej app for iOS
- Once the app has been downloaded, open it and enter your registered mobile number.
- If you are using a dual SIM select the SIM you have registered with the Bank.
- verify the mobile number in the abtej app
- You will now receive a message on your mobile number containing OTP verification.
- Enter the OTP code to verify the mobile number when asked. (The latest version can automatically verify the SMS code if you enable SMS permissions).
- Enter bank card details in the abtej app
- You can now set up a four-digit PIN App to protect the app from unwanted users.a set PIN in abtej app
- Using these 8 simple steps you can easily use Andhra Bank banking on your phone without going anywhere.